Just a Bit about Me

My photo
I love living in the South: great weather and kind, friendly people here! I have an awesome adult daughter who continues to amaze and delight me at every turn. I write mysteries for fun, love-Love-LOVE dark chocolate, and am experimenting here with a food holiday blog. Hope you'll drop me a line from time to time!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It Was Worth It

Tonight was my Cinderella night. It was enchanted, it was fun and funny and flirty and oh so romantic! I'm on Cloud Nine right now and that's all I'm going to say about it. Yes, I met someone at the Singles Meet-up. We talked, and talked, and talked. Really, I'm not saying any more about him because, you guessed it!...I really like this man.

I could rhapsodize about him as if I were still in high school but nope, not gonna do it. I'll just leave you all with this one visual: It's 11:52 on a Wednesday night and my face is hurting because I'm smiling so much.

It was a perfect Cinderella night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment. Thank you for reading my blog.